So, old WIPs I have on needles or on hold:
– Jacob’s Broad Streed Mittens. I really need to get on these & have them completely done before our wedding or whenever we see him next, whichever is sooner.
– My pink lace nighty. I ran out of the 2nd colour of yarn & have yet to get any more. I’ve no clue what to do with this. I don’t really want the yarn & I feel like I worked too hard to frog it. We’ll see.
– Dr. Hardy’s scarf. I’m looking at you Eleanor. This one is your fault xD Waiting on another ball to make it longer & then I just need to graft. SO not hard, but it’s been languishing for close to a year. Whoops.
– Log Cabin blanket. Well, we knew this one would be an on and off project…
So I just started a new project:
– Ribbed Lace Bolero. I eyed this sucker before Bryan & Lauren’s wedding and after the disappointment of my Dummy Clap Shawl (now frogged), I thought I wouldn’t have enough time to knit it up and just wore my Seraphim Shawl. But I still like it. So I’m going to do it in some blue Caron Simply Soft I have. If I like it, I might do it again in white or black for my wedding dress. We’ll have to see 🙂
I knit the ribbing on the bottom quite quickly. The lace is a really simple pattern, though I find myself wanting to K2tog always instead of the appropriate SSKs. But it looks good.
So yeah, I think that’s it.